In partnership with the University of Greenwich and Medway Council, Innovation Centre Medway can provide a range of support services tailored to meet the needs of entrepreneurs, including access to European projects.
This is not limited to businesses resident in the Centre, or whether the business is an established SME or a start-up.
On site support includes:
- advice on new product and new business ideas
- seminars and workshops to encourage innovation
- sourcing UK and European grants for funding and innovation
- identifying resources for new product development
- provision of incubation work-space and grow on accommodation
For more information on individual programmes click the links below:
Growth Accelerator Programme
or contact the Innovation Centre:
t: 01634 887282